Canada PNP – Skilled Workers
Canada’s PNP Programs essentially accommodates prospective immigrant filing a petition through a specific province or territory in Canada and the related province has the legitimate right to nominate individuals via the Canadian Provincial Nomination Program. Québec is an exception to these programs as the province has its own pre-defined cluster of selection criteria.
The continued influence from The Citizenship and Immigration Canada-CIC had made possible for many provinces and territories to settle down into a treaty with respect to skilled immigration agreements involving the particular requirement of recruiters & capital investment necessities for each geographical region. Hence a number of provinces in the nation have acquired their own specific business immigration schemes that are focused to motivate trained manpower to settle in these provinces.
Each and every province or territory of Canada has its own exclusive Provincial Nomination Programs, suitably molded to positively cater to the specific requirement of the province or territory, to draw business individuals, investors, and/or qualified manpower. The aspirant will require zeroing in on the specific Canadian province that he/she wishes to move to, through the provincial nominee schemes (as mentioned below):
- Alberta provincial nominee program
- British Columbia provincial nominee program
- Manitoba provincial nominee program
- New Brunswick provincial nominee program
- Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nominee program
- Nova Scotia provincial nominee program
- Northwest Territories provincial nominee program
- Nunavut provincial nominee program
- Ontario provincial nominee program
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) provincial nominee program
- Quebec provincial nominee program
- Saskatchewan provincial nominee program
- Yukon provincial nominee program
How to Apply
Once the above criterions are met, you are required to present a submission to the CIC for PR, as soon as a province or territory acknowledges your profile.
Follow these major steps to submit your submission for provincial nomination under the Express entry pool.
- File your application into the express entry pool.
- File your application with the qualifying province.
- Wait for confirmation for intent to nominate from the province.
- File the application/provide required documents to the provincial agency.
- Received provincial nomination
- Update the information related to nomination the pool application.
- Wait for invite.
- File on-line permanent residence application with CIC, along with all documents and required fee.
- Wait for file transfer to nearest visa post and complete rest of the formalities including medical and visa issuance.
If you wish to apply for Canada’s PNP Programs , you can get the complete assistance from the Canada migration expert at Maple Fly.
We at Maple Fly International provide online Immigration solutions for Canada Immigration making Immigration and related contexts a hassle free and happy venture.
For more details fill our Pre assessment form and your points will be calculated definitely without any inconvenience. Experience the primary qualifying steps for Canada Immigration as we are located in the heart of India, In New Delhi.
Call the Canada visa expert at Maple Fly on contact no. 011- 43511747 or inclusive immigration support or fill the free assessment form to get a call from expert with assessment of your profile.