Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service for www.maplefly.ca
The term Maple Fly International or Maple Fly Services Pvt. Ltd. or Maple Fly or ‘us’ or ‘we’ here means the website’s proprietor whose registered headquarters is at the Suite No. 411, Level – IV, Indra Prakash Building 21, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001, India. The word ‘you’ means the end-user or the visitor of our website.
While we have worked diligently to provide you with accurate and updated information on this website, we cannot be absolutely certain that everything on this website is free of errors or omissions. Therefore, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this website. Under no circumstance will Maple fly be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content available through this website.
Information Collected by Us!
When you register or fill the form on our site, we collection the following information from you:
- First name and last name
- Requirements purpose
- Contact information, Email ID
- Services you need for immigration
Limitation of liability:
Maple fly shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products, even if Maple fly has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages; thereby the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We will take reasonable steps to keep all information as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. All information will be protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed and for prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure of information of our clients, we have electronic and safety managerial processes to save and protect these info. We are not responsible in any way for the security and privacy of your information which you submit while accessing other sites; for instance sites that are do not have any privacy statement.
- Links to other websitesOur website may contain other links to other websites for your convenience in locating related information and services. We are not responsible for and do not maintain these other sites, and have no control over the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites. Furthermore, Maple fly has not investigated, monitored, or checked the accuracy or completeness of any such website. Please note that the inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement by Maplefly of the linked websiteTrademarksWebsite content like graphics, text, button icons, and logos, digital downloads, images, software and data compilations are the exclusive property of Continental Immigration or its content providers. All the information is safeguarded by international trademark laws and copyright laws. No information or material from this website should be republished, reproduced, modified, copied, posted, distributed or uploaded in any way without written and prior permission awarded from Continental Immigration.
Payment notice to clients:
- If you make a payment to Maple fly, it is your right to demand a receipt for the same. Maple fly issues receipts for all payments made to the company. An acknowledgement of payments made to Maplefly sent from our central software. If you have any questions regarding payments to Maple fly, please send an email to email@example.com
- If you are cautioned against making any additional payments to any Maple fly employee. If any Maple fly staff members offer to fabricate your profile or get you any kind of document for an additional fee, we strongly advise that you inform the management for us to take suitable action against the employee. Please note: the company is not liable if you enter into any verbal or written agreement with a Maple fly employee or his/her reference. If you have paid for any additional service to any Maple fly employee, we are not responsible for the consequences.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.